Friday, October 24, 2008

POST ASSIGNMENT#1

Last term was my term at CESL.
In this break time, although I did not go anywhere, I really enjoyed this break time.
I had a kind of international festival last Sunday, 19 October, during break time at my church.
It is a kind of festival called mission Sunday.
There are a lot of international students in Carbondale.
My church is specially the church for international students.
There are many small groups which depend on which country people are from.
On mission Sunday, every group prepare song in their native language with wearing their traditional clothes and show to people who are from different country.
I also prepare song with my Korean friends. It was a little nervous because I am shy to be in front of many people. But it was also fun.
Additionally, other people who are from Japan, China, Africa, and Spain..etc prepared their song and sing. Especially, I really enjoy Africa people’s song. It was really delightful.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I really enjoyed Missions Sunday too!!!