Monday, November 10, 2008

POST ASSIGNMENT#5

I don’t think that people who spend time by themselves are strange. But, it is not interesting to me. I am an only son in my family. I always liked my friends as a child, but I don’t know that it is because of the fact that I’m an only son or not. I like to hang around with friends when I am so happy. Usually, when I am so sad, I hide my feeling and try to forget what makes me sad by being fun with friends. But, I sometimes need to be alone to think something about which I need to think. Especially, when I focus on something, I think I should not be with other people. I have to focus on that I’m thinking about. When I spend my time by myself, I like to sleep, watch movies, or listen to music that makes me relax. But, some kinds of sad feeling hardly happen in my mind. So, I think I am an optimist because I think of my bad situations as past if I cannot fix the situation. People who like to be alone without anybody are usually worried about something too much. Scientists said 80% of anxiety about which people think is what will not happen. So, I don’t like think about something too much which happened in the past. Even, people could get melancholia if they spend time by themselves too much. It can be unnecessary things to be worried too mech. However, it sometimes can also be charging time if people use time by themselves effectively. I kind of cannot understand people who always are by themselves. Human are social animal. Human needs social work always. If people use their time by themselves well, it can be effective time for themselves.

2 comments:

CESL said...

I agree with the face that humans are social creatures. I didn't know those statistics. That's very interesting.

Anna said...

~That was from Anna