Friday, August 29, 2008

In chicago

When I came to America, Carbondale was my first place to live. So, I thought that most people in America live peacefully like people in Carbondale. But, It was not true. I went to chicago in the last vacation. It was my first trip in America. Even though my friends and i involved in a car accident in near chicago, I really enojoyed the trip. I went to Planetarium, John Hancok tower,and Navy pier. And, my friend who lived in Chicago took me to Chicago's famous restaurant pizza; very famous and delicious. Especially, I liked Lake Michigan that I rode a water taxi on. It looked like ocean to me. If nobody tell me about that, I wouldn't know that. Moreover, a night view I see on the top floor of John Hancock tower is also fantastic. I think that is the most beautiful night view I have ever seen.



Those are two picture. One is a picture my friend took for me in front of planetarium. Another is a picture I took on the top floor of John Hancock.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow, I found your post very interesting and I really liked the fact that you posted some of your pictures. Chicago is a place that is very special to me because I grew up very very close. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Good job.