Thursday, October 2, 2008

Korean high school

In Korea, I think it is typical asian style class.
It is passitive style compare to American class.
Students usually listen and write down what teacher say rather than discuss with teacher or other students.
I have never taken class in high chool.
However, in my opinion, the way students participate in American is more active and energytic.
In addition, students stay in same class room. Teachers have to come into the class.
And, the semester in the high school in Korea start in spring.
I heard of what American hoigh school semester start in fall.
Almost Korean high school students wear uniform their school choose.
Some students hate it because they can not show their own identities.
But, almost people appriciate it because some stuent don't have enough money to buy trend clothes.
it is a kind of pear press.
Speically, if they want to fit in their friends group or be famous students, they have to consider about fashion, appears,,,etc.
But, almost adult who already gratuate from high chool say it can be missed memory.
Me either. I miss my life as a high school student.

No comments: