Friday, September 26, 2008

Do you know Jujube tea??



Actually, many Asian people enjoy a varity of tea after having meal such as green tea, jinseng, and jujube,..etc.
I prefer Korean traditional tea to coffee.
I don't like too sweety tea even food, candy, and chocolete.
Unless I am tired ,I seldom eat candy or chocolet.
When i feel too tired, sweet teas stimulate my taste.
Even, I have never drunken other kinds of coffee, not americano, since I came to America.
I always drink americano.
My most favorite kind of tea is green tea.
When i drink it after eating meal, it makes my mouth clean.
Sometimes, it helps degest.
I also like dried-jujube tea.
Not only is it good for healthy, but also it is a little sweety.
i think it is not known in america.
If you don't know that you should try that.
you would like that.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have never heard of that kind of tea before. I don't know where I could go to try it. Do you know if they sell it around here anywhere?