Sunday, September 21, 2008

BETMEN



Korean also has big movie industries and many theaters.
Moreover, some movies, , <> (2001)...etc, are not only award by a famous film festival, but also those are famous.
However, except for famous Korean movie whose director is well known, Korean also like foreign movies. , , , …..etc. Those are also very successful in Korea.
Especially, everybody knows in the world Hollywood blockbuster.

And, I also like that movie. Furthermore, I like all kinds of movie.
My most favorite movie is BETMEN, especially, BETMAN-DARK KNIGHT.
It was opened when I was in America. So, I went to the theater in University Mall.
Because the background of movie was Chicago, it was very interesting to me.
It reminds me of my trip in Chicago. And, it seems like real happening to me.
Moreover, graphic technology is wonderful. I was unable to take my eyes off.
Although I couldn’t understand all what they say, it was so awesome.



1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that it was interesting. I would love to see it!
Especially because it is set in Chicago!