Saturday, September 13, 2008

Falling Slowly


I like all kind of movie original sound tracks (O.S.T.) because it reminds me of the movie story.
One of my favorite OST is “Falling Slowly”. It was sung by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova in Once, my favorite movie. It always reminds me of the scene in the movie. The movie describes about love between the men who sings in the street and the women who plays piano. They are also poor and got hurt from love before. They express their mind though music. So, all music they sing contain of what they feel. So, it is very emotional.
When I watched the movie in the theater in Korea, the actor sang the song with woman. It was wonderful harmony. So, I found the song as soon as I got home. Not only this song, but this movie has awesome song. All OST in the movie is wonderful. And, a special feature is harmony between the men and women who are starred in this movie.
Why I like this song is guitar sound. The men staring in ONCE is initially singer, and the women is also.
They have attractive voice. Not only does this song remind me of movie, but also it makes me relax.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is really interesting! I love OSTs too. I think I'll have to watch that movie. It sounds interesting.