Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Anna last work

My family is my most precious in my whole life. I’m only son in my family. Especially, people in Korea usually said only sons are rude and unkind to other people because their parents offer everything they want to have or do. So, the only sons do not respect other people. I have never been grown by my parents like that way. My parents always told me I should thank for everything and everybody near me. And, every situation depends on how people think about. As a child, I could not understand at all. My family is not rich and do not have many things compare to other people. In spite of that, I have never seen my parent’s fight or struggle. They always thank god for everything, even lack of thing. Although I was not a good student who had high grade, my parents always trust me and support me to do what I want in right ways. It enables me to have confidence and not to deviate from the right life ways. Now, I think I am really lucky because I was born by my parents. My second precious thing in my life is my friends. Although I really love my parents, always doing something with parents could not satisfy me. Not only does hanging around with friends make me fun, but it also enables me to learn something I cannot learn in the school. However, as time goes by and we grow up, it is not easy to make true friends and to spend time on hanging around with friends without anxiety. It was because we are getting have many things we have to do to become good social members. Third, a camera is my precious because I can record my memories with my family and friends.

No comments: