Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fluency Exercise #7 Differences Food

When I came to America from Korea, where I am from, I could not eat the American food. It was because most American food was too fatty and oily to me. Korean food has bland and a little hot taste. Many Koreans are crazy about spicy food. But, it is really healthier for people than American food, because most of them need to be fermented. Fermented food helps people digest and makes the body release toxins from their body through excretion. On the other hand, most American food is fast food, which is unhealthy for people. In addition, it is high in calories. Although I really wanted to cook Korean food, I had never cooked and did not know how to cook. However, I can cook all Korean food to a wonderful taste; I have tried to cook Korean food a lot.

No comments: