Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fluency Exercise #6 Going on a trip

I really love to travel whenever I want to go somewhere. Especially, during vacation, I used to go on a trip to make my brain and mind refresh. New places, surroundings, and people I faced as I travel always make me refresh and have new determination. Vacations means time to relax and prepare for next steps. In order to relax, people need to go to new places. In this side, traveling is the best way to spend time during vacation. Especially, when I have to decide something important, I usually go on a trip by myself because it makes me honest with myself, and determined strongly. Before I came here, I went to Europe, including France, England, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and Austria. Europe is one of the favorite places tourists want to go once. Not only did I really enjoy talking with other travelers in English, but I also made up my mind to prepare for coming to America for studying English.

No comments: