Monday, November 3, 2008

Fluency exercise #4 American Football

Have you ever played an American football game? I liked to play soccer when I was in Korea, but not American football games. It is very different from the soccer that Koreans are always crazy about. I could not understand Americans who always go wild with enthusiasm because the rule of American football was really difficult to understand when I watched games just on TV. It just looked like jog and crush into each other, because American football games do not have goals like soccer game. I played an American Football with my friends during the last break time at CESL. It was not only my first time, but it was also very a new experience. Differently from my thought, there is a goal in an American football game; attack players are supposed to go to the end of the last line on the ground to get points. And, the defense players should block the attacker not to lose points. After I understood the rule, I started to enjoy the game. It was an interesting experience.

No comments: