Friday, November 7, 2008

Travel All Over the World

I really love traveling to new place having new culture. Since I was a child, I have dreamed a round- the-world trip. I have ever been to Japan, East Europe, including England, France, German, Austria, switzerland, and Italy. When I became a university student, I worked as a part time to earn money for traveling. Actually, I couldn’t earn whole cost for traveling because it was not only expansive, but I was just a part time worker who was given little money. So, my parent supported my budget when I decided to go somewhere. When I went to Japan, I could not speak Japanese at all. And, also, I could speak English at all. As a matter of fact, that was not problems because there was my Korean friend who had lived in Japan for 5years. But, I liked to share the culture I was so sad because I feel fears. When I talked with Japanese who are out of my culture, I could not communication without my friends’ translation. I wish I spoke another language even little bit. So, I decided to study English. Studying English helps me not only travel freely, but also get a job easily ,even though the countries I would travel is not English speaking countries because English is common language. When I travel Europe, I really enjoy that although I could not speak English well. I met a lot of traveler who have different culture. Many travelers were willing to share their culture and talked about their county all night. Although I could understand little bit because of lack of my English, I really enjoyed sharing together. It was beginning of my dream. I will travel more countries to become a globalist.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow, I'm jealous of the amount of countries that you have seen. I hope to be a globalist as well!